CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My decision to move

Today I am faced with a decision whether to move from the area I have lived in since 1978. I feel that the Lord is showing me that is his will. I just want to be sure. If It is His will I will move.

Sometimes we as humans want to move to fast and don't wait on The Lord to show us his will. The last 2 days he seems to be pushing me to this move even faster than I was thinking. I have been praying about this for several days. I know longer feel at home here, even having my daughter close does not help. I feel that the Lord is show me in this way that it is his will.

I have talked to other Christians and they all seem to feel that the Lord has a work for me else where

1 comments:

Given55 said...

You bet He does!!!