CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wonderful ways

The Lord works in wonderful ways. I have recently moved to Kansas. Last Friday I went to get my driver license. I was told I needed my birth certificate, and something showing my Kansas address. I have about half my things in a storage unit and could not find my birth certificate where I am living.

So as I arose Saturday to go to the storage unit I ask the Lord to help me find it and to have something arrive in the mail with my address attached with one of those yellow tags the Post Office uses for forwarding. I was preparing to leave when I notice a small box that I had not checked for my birth certificate. I open it and on the top was the certificate. I said a quick thank you Lord and went about the rest of my morning. when the mail arrived there was a notice from the post office notifying me that my change of address was in effect.

This may not seem to be much, but I believe that it is a small example of what the Lord will do for us if we only trust Him. If we let Him he will watch over us, guide our steps, and protect us. He is all seeing, all know, all powerful, what a wonderful Saviour we have. He wants to do things for His children. Think of how we as parents want to do things for our children. We can not compare to what God wants to do for us.

Praise God for all things. Walk in His Light, His Mercy, His Grace. Remember Jesus died for you, remember this and ponder it as you go about your day. Ask for His strength and guidance, He will not fail.

0 comments: