CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


Monday, April 7, 2008

My move

I finally made the decision and made my move. The Lord had a reason for this move. I am still not sure of what he has in store for me now but things are already starting to happen. My new Church has classes that help you grow in the lord. One of them is starting it's ten week series next Sunday. Of course The Lord knew this and was trying to get me to understand that he wanted me here to take these and other classes.

When we seem to be having problems in our relationships we need to step back from them and look at what the Lord is trying to tell us. He wanted me here. I had ties that had to be broken. I did not have the strength to do them myself. The Lords let things develop to a point that I would step away. There are still ties there that are good. Some good friends, and my daughter and her family, but I have a peace since I have arrived here that I did not have.

I know The Lord has a work for me here and I am ready to start preparing for it, what every it is. I have surrender all to him, and he is moving in wonderful ways.

0 comments: