CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Telling Others of His Love

Today we sit in a hospice room waiting for my mother to finish the race. As I look back over her life I am happy that I can say that she knew the Lord. My father also knew the Lord and I know he is waiting for her. I can only imagine the joy that will be shared as the see each other again, a joy I will someday share.

I can not understand how anyone can face death without knowing Christ. The horror that awaits them, and their spirit know this. If we as Christian know this also, why do we not work for the Lord so that no one is lost? Are we afraid that we will be laughed at, or ridiculed? The Bible tells us that if we confess Jesus before men He will confess us before The Father, but if we confess not He will not confess us.

There are many in the World that will face death for telling others of Christ. You can be jailed in China, and martyred in most Islam states, yet there are people there that will tell you about Jesus. They have chosen the Lord and the gates of hell will not prevail against them. We in the US will face this in the future. Things will get very bad for us in the end times. Is your faith strong enough to withstand the attack and still witness for Him even unto death. That may not be what the Lord plans for you but we should be ready to do this if it is required. WE ARE TO WITNESS OF HIM ALWAYS.

My prayer is that I always be ready to tell of His wonderful love for us, that He died for us and we can know Him in a personal way. To always praise Him, to always worship Him as He is worthy of our praises. If we all tell others of His love we can see many saved and we can hear Jesus say to us WELL DONE MY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT.

0 comments: