CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Trying day

Today has been a very trying day at the hospital. The staff on my mothers floor is a different group and does not seem to be as caring. She has been there for 6 days and this group just doesn't seem to care. It has taken The Lord to see us through today. I believe Satan is trying to put his will in this, but he has found he can not.

Her heart is very weak and we have decided no surgery. Her Heart doctor didn't even ask, He know, which made the finial decision my sister has to make easier. She is a fighter and she may pull through with The Lords help.

The emotions one goes through in a time like this are like a roller coaster ride. Last evening she seemed to be better, then this morning back to very sick. It leaves you physically drained, but with the knowledge that The Lord walks this with me makes it possible to go on. My sister supernatural Christian and myself are both walking this together. We both have prayed for the Father's will to be done.

We have a wonderful Father in Heaven Who knows best and we are placing our mother's care in His hands. Praise God.

0 comments: