CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


Monday, May 5, 2008

Drawing a blank

Today I went to the cemetery to visit my mothers grave. As I stood there and looked at it I thought she is the lucky one. She is home, her work is done, her journey complete, but mine has to continue. So today I again must ask the Lord for guidance. What work does He have for me now? Usually He gives me what He wants me to write, but today there seems to be a blank. So I must spend more time in prayer. But what am I suppose to pray about? I try to always pray for his will. Maybe He wants me to relax for a day. He worked for 6 days and then rested, maybe that's what I am suppose to do. Mom was in the hospital for 12 days and I was there everyday. Then of course there comes the funeral and Memorial service. I think all of this has taken it tole on me. So I am going to go to my prayer closet and wait on Him that can give me the peace to go on with His work. That is how and what I will pray.

1 comments:

jeanne kristine said...

hi, I understand what you feel. So did I, when my dad passed away few years ago. I pray may you receive joy and blessings from The Lord..

Thank you for stopping by and leave sweet comment on my blog.

Blessings,
Kristine