CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I love The Lord

I love The Lord. Today has been a day of test I have been having trouble getting online. The enemy is always trying to stop us from duing want The Lord has planned for us and today he has been attacking me all day. But he lost. Greater is He that is in me than is in the world, Praise God.

I am trying to understand what The Lord has planned for me in writing these blogs. I already teach a bible study in a nursing home but I feel that The Lord has something more for me to say.

Tomorrow I will have a lot more time and can write more of what I feel the Lord has laid on my heart to say.
For today may the Lord bless each of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging!

I am glad that you are here.

Unknown said...

Hello Brother Jim,

I am like you in that I started
my blog to reach out for Jesus Christ,3 months ago. If one person
accepts What the lord did for us on
the cross and is there in heaven with us because of it...then it will
have been worth it.
Amen.

God Bless,
BrotherMark